The Zero 4 x 5 Multi-Format System is the worlds first commercial wooden pinhole camera that not only combines pinhole and zone plate technology in one unit, but also a multi-focal length camera by using a design of extension frame. This camera has a simple design, but it can be altered to allow countless combinations with its optional accessories. A variety of different focal lengths and pinhole sizes are available at your discretion.
To save more money, we highly recommend that you select one of our packages rather than buying the items separately. There are several packages available designed to meet your needs, the Zero 25B, Zero 50B and Zero 75B. You may purchase more accessories or extension frames based on the package you have selected.
The Zero 75B package contains a 25mm camera plus a two 25mm extension frames.
The built-in turret comes with 3 pinholes and 3 zone plate, for 25mm, 50mm & 75mm focal lengths.
One Basic camera
Two Extension Frames
Paper Version Exposure Scale
Turret with 3 pinhole & 3 zone plate
Rubber Bands - 12 pcs.
Brass plate w/serial no.
Material: Teak Wood, Solid Brass
Focal Length: 25/50mm
Pinhole Size: 0.18mm (25mm), 0,28mm (50mm), 0.35mm (75mm)
- Angle of View (diagonally): 148.35° (25mm), 120.99° (50mm), 99.35° (75mm)
- Dimension (25mm camera): 30mm (D) x 155mm (H) x 135 mm (W) (knob is not included)
- Film Stop: F/138 (25mm), F/176 (50mm), F/216.5 (75mm)
- F/stop Zone Plate: F/43.25 (25mm), F/45.54 (50mm), F/44.7 (75mm)
- Zone Plate: 25mm w/11 zones, 50mm w/21 zones, 75mm w/33 zones
- Film Format: 4x5 sheet film, paper negative, 120 roll film, Polaroid color or black and white film
- Film Holder Accepted: 4x5 sheet/pack film holder, Polaroid 545, Type 55, Calumet 6x9 or 6x12 roll-film back.
- Weight: 168 gm(basic camera) 130 gm (extension frame)
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread