The Zero 6x9 Multi-Format is a super-wide angle camera with a focal length of 40mm and it accepts 120 roll film, transport is the usual system with take-up onto an identical empty spool on the opposite side.
One of the best-selling camera in the Zero Image range since it's launch in 2001, the unique design allows selection from 4 formats, 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7 or 6x9cm. Simply select your preference before the film is loaded, and for winding-on use the relevant window to view the numbers on the film backing paper. This camera takes 16 frames when set to 6x4.5, 12 frames when set to 6x6, and 8 frames when set to 6x7 and 6x9.
This Basic version has a simple shutter with low-pressure spring to prevent it from opening suddenly when carrying. The operation is smooth enough to avoid any vibration when opening or closing the shutter.
The Exposure Scale helps calculation of exposure times more quickly without the need for a separate table, and the polished brass displays a finely-etched rendering of the scale.
The film counter window comes with a cover which is necessary to protect the film during infrared photography, and also reduces the possibility of light leaks with conventional ilm.
In the box;
Material: Teak Wood
- Weight: 380 gm
Focal Length: 40mm
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread
Pinhole Size: 0.18mm
- Zone Plate (Optional): 40mm with 11 zones
- Angle of View (diagonally): 82.98° (6 x 4.5), 91° (6 x 6), 95.86° (6 x 7), 105.42° (6 x 9)
- Dimension: 6 3/4" (L) x 2 1/4" (D) x 3 1/4"(H) including all knobs
- Film Stop: F/235 for pinhole, F/55 for zone plate
- Film Format: 120 Roll film in 6 x 4.5, 6 x 6, 6 x 7 and 6 x 9 formats
Zero 69B Basic Version, 'Back to Nature' finish
Brass plate w/serial no.