This is the 'Deluxe' version of the new 'Back to Nature' pinhole camera in oiled wood, & includes the Cable Release Adaptor.
'In the Box'
'Back to Nature' Series Deluxe 120 Camera
Brass plate w/serial no.
Material: Teak Wood
Weight: 250 gm
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread
- Pinhole Size: 0.18mm
- Cable release accessory fitted
- Angle of View: 130° diagonally
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" (L) x 1 3/4" (D) x 3 1/4"(H) including all knobs
- Film Stop: F/138 for pinhole, F/45 for zone plate
- Film Format: 120 Roll film in 6 x 6 format
The new 'Back to Nature' series of Zero Images cameras are made of solid brass, high quality teak wood (for yacht making) with hard wax-oil finish which is more eco-friendly than lacquer finish. This hard wax-oil finish maintains the natural look of the wood, & also forms a highly durable barrier against water, stains, heat, dirt and wear and tear. It will not peel or flake and it is very easy to maintain.